Server Remote Control with One Controlled Power Port and Serial Control, External KVM over IP
- Remotely control your servers via LAN, WAN, or the Internet
- Provides IP Access to KVM switches or servers that do not have built-in IP functionality
- Power Switch allows shutting down and powering up servers
- Serial control for Serial based devices
- Compact and Lightweight - takes up no rack-space
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Tripp Lite's B051-000-AC is an IP implemented KVM solution that allows network administrators to access computers from any station connected to the network, whether from the LAN, WAN, or the Internet. Network administrators can enjoy freedom from being bound to the server room; work from anywhere in the office, remote locations, or even from home! Since the B051-000-AC uses TCP/IP as its communication protocol, network administrators can remotely access attached KVM switches, allowing remote control of the attached servers to perform many tasks with ease and speed, such as installing and running GUI applications, BIOS level troubleshooting, routine monitoring, system maintenance, system administration, and rebooting. It supports 10Base-T, 100Base-T, TCP/IP, and HTTP through the Java Client. The server can be accessed whether it is down the hall, on the other side of town, or thousands of miles away! Built-in Power Switch allows shutting down and cold starting servers, and Serial Control allows access to serial based devices, such as Ethernet switches, Routers, etc. Utilizing advanced security technologies, the B051-000 provides password protection, advanced encryption technologies, sophisticated user filters and user management, stealth mode and automatic lockout to make sure that remote access is secure. The B051-000 offers high resolution (up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz), user-friendly Windows GUI Client Software and Java client software. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Connects to a computer or KVM switch to provide IP remote access.
- Comes with both browser and non-browser based applications for remotely accessing the unit.
- Out of band control (OOBC) functionality allows a modem to be connected
- Built-in power control lets you power cycle the connected computer/KVM switch.
- Compatible with all major operating systems and VT100-based serial devices.
- Provides BIOS level access to connected computers.
- Features RS-232 serial ports, allowing you to remotely control serial devices, such as a switch or routers.
- Virtual Media lets the connected computer access USB 1.1 and 2.0 media, such as DVD/CD drives and flash drives, from the computer being used to access the B051-000-AC, as if it was directly connected.
- Virtual Media can be used to map a Smart Card / CAC reader on the computer remotely accessing the B051-000-AC to the connected computer.
- Remote authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS and MS Active Directory.
- Multi-level authentication – Up to 64 accounts can be created, with any combination of Administrators, Users and Select accounts. User account permissions can be customized to provide them with the desired level of access.
- Supports a broad range of communication protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UDP, DHCP, SSL, ARP, DNS, ICMP, CHAP, PPP.
- Allows a dynamic IP address assigned by a DHCP server to be mapped to a host name.
- Advanced encryption technology – 1024 bit RSA, 56 bit DES, 256 bit AED and 128 bit SSL.
- Supports remote video resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz, with up to 24-bit color depth.
- Supports importing third party CA certificates.
- Max Video Resolution: 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz; DDC2B
- 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 10A
- Where remote (off-site) access is needed to KVM switches and their connected servers.
- Browsers must support 128-bit SSL encryption.
- For the browser-based Java Applet and non-browser AP Java Client, the latest version of Sun’s Java Runtime Environment
- JRE) must be installed, and 250 MB of memory available after installation.
- For the Log Server, you must have the Microsoft Jet OLEDB 4.0 or higher driver installed.
- For best results we recommend that the computers used to access the switch have at least a Pentium III, 1 GHz processor, with their screen resolution set to 1024 x 768.
- For best results, a network transfer speed of at least 512 kbps is recommended.
- 4 ft. USB KVM Cable Kit
- 4 ft. PS/2 KVM Cable Kit
- 10 in. USB/PS2 Combo Console Cable Kit
- 6 ft. USB 2.0 Virtual Media Cable (5-Pin Mini-B Male to A Male)
- 5 ft. External Power Supply (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A Output: 5.3V, 2.4A)
- 6 ft. C14 to C13 Power Cord
- Rack Mount Bracket
- IN Rail Brackets
- Rubber Feet
- CD with Software and Owner’s Manual
- Quick Start Guide
|AC Adapter||INPUT: 100-240V~0.5A, 50-60Hz Output: 5V, 2.6A Max 13W|
|Model Type||IP Remote Units|
|Accessories Type||Remote Management|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.65 x 3.20 x 12.10|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / cm)||4.19 x 8.13 x 30.73|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||1.90|
|Unit Weight (kg)||0.86|
|Material of Construction||Metal|
|Included Mounting Accessories||0U Bracket|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20 to +60 C|
|Relative Humidity||0 - 80% RH Non-Condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 C|
|Power Consumption (Watts)||6.3|
|Other Ports||RJ45 LAN ( Female )|
|Computer/Server Ports - Port 1||Modified HD15F ( 18 pin )|
|Included Cable (Side A) - Connector 1||Modified HD15F ( 18 pin )|
|Included Cable (Side B) - Connector 1||HD15F|
|Included Cable (Side B) - Connector 2||PS/2 Female|
|Included Cable (Side B) - Connector 3||PS/2 Female|
|Included Cable (Side B) - Connector 4||USB-A Female|
|Included Cable (Side B) - Connector 5||USB-A Female|
|Local Console Ports - Port 1||Modified HD15M ( 18pin )|
|Other Ports - Port 1||USB Mini-5 Pin|
|Other Ports - Port 2||DB9M Serial Port|